Gameroom Designs Canada is closing.
After years of producing our arcade systems, DIY cabinet kits, and selling arcade parts across North America, Gameroom Designs Canada is closing its doors for good. We would like to thank our amazing customers, for which our success would not have been possible.
We are in the process of completing all outstanding orders for our current customers, and will continue operating until each and every one of our current orders is fulfilled.
Here is a list of what is happening:
- 2018.01.20 >> Effective immediately, we have removed a number of products, including ready-to-run systems, or those requiring assembly or our finishing services, as a first step towards our closing process.
- 2018.01.20 – 2018.01.28 >> We will be accepting final orders for our DIY arcade cabinet kits, parts and accessories, up until 11:59 p.m. on January 28, 2018.
- 2018.01.29 – We will be placing our final order with our suppliers, to accommodate all final orders from our customers. If you have an urgent need for parts, we would encourage you to order prior to January 28th.
- 2018.02.01 – We will be having a final sale on all remaining parts inventory. At this time, any parts we have in stock will be sold at a significant discount, and backorders will not be possible. (Sorry, but when it’s gone, it’s gone.) No additional orders will be possible once all stock is sold. Once cutting is complete on all orders, our CNC Machine will be available for sale. Please contact me directly using this link, if you are interested.
- 2018.02.28 – All outstanding orders will be completed, and we will begin our shutdown process.
Gameroom Designs Canada is closing. We are completing all outstanding orders, and will not be accepting new orders beyond January 28, 2018. If you have been waiting to order a DIY Arcade Cabinet Kit or parts, we would encourage you to place an order prior to this date.
To all of our customers, I would like to thank you once again for your patronage. It has been my most sincere pleasure to provide you with systems, kits and parts over the past years, and I wish you all the best in the future!